Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunrise in Elkhorn, imperfect reflection and an explanation

Shot this almost angry sunrise in Elkhorn, Mo. after stopping to get a photo of the sun reflected in the globe below. I'd seen the globe often while driving through this small community, but didn't know there were imperfections in the glass until actually taking the photo. It turned out that the sunrise was the more pleasing photo.
For the time being, I'm going to limit myself to posting photos as often as possible with a brief description in the caption. I'm feeling too much of an obligation to write in detail about the photos, which I think should stand on their own if they're any good. I also prefer to save creative energy for writing lyrics to my songs, which I've found difficult recently. I suppose there's only so much water in the well. That's it for now my leetle Trey Boo Shays.

No comments:

Post a Comment